Woo hoo!!! We will celebrate in grand style!! Congrats on a fantastic milestone.
Holy shit Linda! WOWSER!
AMAZING! Extra cocktails for you!
Way to go! You are amazing!
Awesome!
Fabulous Linda! Can't wait to meet you in person :)
Yesssss!!! Congratulations!
That is awesome, Linda! BIG CONGRATS!!!
YAY!!!!!!!
That's so incredibly awesome! I've got a lump in my throat - couldn't be happier for you!Congratulations!!!
FREAKIN SWEET! Have TONS of fun in Chicago and strut your stuff hot mama!
Yay! Congratulations!!!!
Way to Go Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!! What fabulous timing to hit such a huge milestone!! :D
WOOT!! That is so fantastic!! Congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So exciting. Celebrating indeed!
Perfect timing!!!!! I can't wait to celebrate with you in Chicago!!!!!
Amazing Linda!!!!! you rock! Can't wait to meet you
Can't wait to give you a congratulatory squeeze!!!
OMG!! 100 YEAHS!!!!We have the same starting weight so I'm not quite where you are, but it is so motivating to think that I will be!
Way to go you!!
AWESOME!!!!!!! Congrats! We'll have to drink to that tomorrow!
OMG. you weigh *nothing*. i am so sad i won't meet *you* in chicago....next time...
CONGRATULATIONS!! Thats awesome!
Yippie!!! 100 pounds down! Very impressive!!!! Congrats!
Wow, have a great time in Chicago!
awesome! awesome! awesome! :)
F. YEAH!!
Post a Comment
28 comments:
Woo hoo!!! We will celebrate in grand style!! Congrats on a fantastic milestone.
Holy shit Linda! WOWSER!
AMAZING! Extra cocktails for you!
Way to go! You are amazing!
Awesome!
Fabulous Linda! Can't wait to meet you in person :)
Yesssss!!! Congratulations!
That is awesome, Linda! BIG CONGRATS!!!
YAY!!!!!!!
That's so incredibly awesome! I've got a lump in my throat - couldn't be happier for you!
Congratulations!!!
FREAKIN SWEET! Have TONS of fun in Chicago and strut your stuff hot mama!
Yay! Congratulations!!!!
Way to Go Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!! What fabulous timing to hit such a huge milestone!! :D
WOOT!! That is so fantastic!! Congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So exciting. Celebrating indeed!
Perfect timing!!!!! I can't wait to celebrate with you in Chicago!!!!!
Amazing Linda!!!!! you rock! Can't wait to meet you
Can't wait to give you a congratulatory squeeze!!!
OMG!! 100 YEAHS!!!!
We have the same starting weight so I'm not quite where you are, but it is so motivating to think that I will be!
Way to go you!!
AWESOME!!!!!!! Congrats! We'll have to drink to that tomorrow!
OMG. you weigh *nothing*. i am so sad i won't meet *you* in chicago....next time...
CONGRATULATIONS!! Thats awesome!
Yippie!!! 100 pounds down! Very impressive!!!! Congrats!
Wow, have a great time in Chicago!
awesome! awesome! awesome! :)
F. YEAH!!
Post a Comment