Hi all! Hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day (or anti-Valentines Day - which ever you choose to celebrate). We had a nice low key holiday with flowers and some gifts.
So, I don't know where I'm at in this battle to get to goal. I had 2 really good weeks of tracking on Livestrong and felt things were going well. Last week I had a bit of an emotional meltdown (as we are all prone to do for different reasons) and turned to my old friend Haagen Dazs for comfort that was enough to throw me off of food tracking, but I'm officially back on today.
I'm not even going to discuss my weight because I still have my POS scale - I've seen between 174 and 180 in the past 2 weeks - that is not right (unless my body is made up of 80% sponge). I did order a shiny new scale and waited anxiously for it. Finally over the weekend I got notification that my package was returned as being "undeliverable" by UPS. WTF?? Just to clarify we have lived in this house since it was built 4 years ago - I have recieved hundreds of packages via UPS. We live in a hugely populated area in a very busy development where I see at least 3 or 4 UPS trucks everyday- why is it they couldn't suddenly find our little townhouse? They didn't even leave those we tried to deliver a package notes. So (rant over) I reorder my scale and when I get the email it's been shipped I am going to put a huge sign on my door telling UPS they better leave the package or at least a note so I can follow up.
I have been thinking a lot about restriction. I have not had a fill (or unfill) since April of 2010- yep that's right, almost 2 years. I have thought about, even made appointments but in the end never got one. For weeks I've been thinking of getting a little unfill because I felt like I was getting stuck and turning to sliders too much. All of the sudden I feel like I have perfect restriction ( I am really sensitive to stress, so right now I'm at a low stress time). I'm not experiencing any discomfort and I'm getting full from very little food. My issue now is I have to go back and really focus on following the rules. Small bites, really chewing and the one I struggle with the most is STOPPING when I'm full. I always want to take a few more bites, shove a little more down my gullet. I know I've done this before so I can did it again.
When I get my scale I will give it a review and hopefully see some lower numbers.


6 comments:
I'm stuck at the exact same range as you although I got a small fill and the numbers are now going down. It's bee 18 months since that has happened but part of the reason is my food choices. Going more solid protein and will see if I can push past 170 again. Good luck with UPS. I'd just head to Walmart myself.
You know what? Eff it! You guys have talked me into getting a little fill. I'm calling now! Yes I am!
I am with Gilly, I just called too! I have stayed the same weight since May of last year and just started to move on the scale s.l.o.w.l.y!
Yep! I'm in the same place with my fills. The LB is so fickle...hard to judge day to day!
You and me both sister!! one minute I think I am too tight the next .. bring on the buffett.. go figure.. hope the revisiting the rules brings it all back home.. hugs
Be sure to let us know when the scale comes in and then you can use the old one for target practice. Just put pictures of people on it and vent out all your frustrations on it. We know you'd love it!
Post a Comment