The Last 25

Monday, September 30, 2013

The Rules

Wow, it's been a while and my absence does not mean all is well (does it ever? ).  I have gained way too much weight to even pretend to be comfortable anymore or mental fob it off as 10 pounds or so. 
For awhile I felt overwhelmed by it,  I think I've wrapped my head around it and I'm going to slowly lose it like I did before.
My first goal is 13 pounds-odd number, I know, but it gets me to a number I like ( for awhile).
My goal this week is to just revisit some rules I've been ignoring. The first is limit my meal to a cup or so. The second is no drinking until 30 minutes after a meal.
Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Jen said...

wishing you luck! You can do it :)

Theresa said...

Luck!!!!

Angela said...

You can do it! I'm right there with you!

Cat said...

I love returning to the rules. Best of luck, you got this!

speck said...

Good to see your post Linda.

We might not always be where we want to be, but we can take baby steps towards those changes we need to make.

Shrinking Mommy said...

good to see you...i am right there with you....i think there is some weird cosmos thing about posting to the blog and losing weight. keep coming back here...heidi

Dinnerland said...

Happy to see you! These are some good starting points.
I am considering doing the 5 day pouch test beginning on Monday. And then I start a big fitness challenge in my community on 10/14- which I'm also looking forward to... keep posting.

Bunny said...

well I read this after the other post, but seems even more like we are at the same place! I have about 14lbs to get me back to my lowest place - they crept on and caught me over the summer whilst I had my band unfilled. It wasn't the fact that I was hungry, it was the fact I could eat normally and therefore quickly that meant I put them on. I am having a good rethink and doing the protein thing I spoke about.
Also I am re-reading my old posts where I was kicking ASS on this fat busting mission. I think that's a good thing to do as it shows us we CAN do it :)
hugs
xxbunnyxx