The Last 25

Sunday, May 18, 2014

20 days left...

It was wonderful to read the comments from so many people I haven't heard from in awhile.  Thanks so much!
I don't have too much to post other than I'm still hanging in there on hospital bed rest and if all continues to go well I have 20 more days until we reach our goal of 34 weeks and delivery.
It's a tough month to be in the hospital because my daughter had lots of end of year school stuff/activities that I'm going to miss. :( I'm going to miss her school band concert,  dance recital and 5k for Girls 0n the Run. Rick is doing his best to keep me involved and she is being a sweetheart about it all,  but it's still hard for me. 
I'll keep everyone updated as I progress (or don't progress). Thanks!

5 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Hang in there. It sounds very difficult, but this too shall pass. And look what you will have to show for it :). Your daughter knows the end goal.
Keep posting.

~Miss Lorie~ said...

I am glad to hear that everything is still going ok! I have thought about you and your baby often over the past few weeks! I hope that everything continues to go the best that it can!

~Miss Lorie~ said...

I am glad to hear that everything is still going ok! I have thought about you and your baby often over the past few weeks! I hope that everything continues to go the best that it can!

Darlin1 said...

This too shall pass....you'll be too busy to remember them very soon ;-)

XO

Thinking of you!

Darlin1 said...

PS...
I had my youngest son when I was 40....a very good thing!

XO