The Last 25

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rethinking the fill...

So I know I mentioned that I got my first fill on Thursday and I felt nothing, but yesterday afternoon I definitely started to feel something kind of in my chest. Not a pain, just pressure which is where the PA said I would start to feel fullness. So now I'm thinking yea I have some restriction!! I am not stuck and it is not acid reflux, so I guess that's what this new feeling is. I can't say I'm enjoying it, so maybe I need to eat a little less to avoid it. I ate my normal two eggs for breakfast at 10:30 and they are still sitting there now(1:30PM).
I definitely don't think this is enough restriction for me, but it's good to feel something.

Have a good weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

THE DASH! said...

I read your comment on my blog about this very thing. Tricky business isn't it this band of ours? Hope the one egg does the trick. Let me know :) p.s.. I have been really checking and double checking my portions. I couldn't sleep cos of 'lead' in my tummy. Ouch !!

Lady Lap Band said...

Hey Linda! My first fill is today, thanks for your comment! I am kind of nervous but not about the pain that it wont work for me. nothing has ever worked for me int he past and I've been so hungry this past week that i guess I am just afraid of failure! but keeping my fingers crossed!

www.ladylapband.com

Lady Lap Band said...

My doctor said it could take up to 2 weeks to feel restriction from a fill, that is weird isn't it? I am glad you are starting to feel something I hope I am the same way!

www.ladylapband.com