Well, I finally got our laptop up and running and I'm ready to comment and post. Week one of the challenge was great for me, I lost 4 pounds! I have no idea how really, I've been pretty tight and trying to cut out a lot of snacking I was doing. Considering that I have been bouncing around between to the same 2-3 pounds for 2 months, this feels like a huge victory. Also, being at 177 FINALLY puts my in the overweight category - bye, bye Obese.
Here are some Halloween pictures finally:
 |
| Cate as Hannah |
 |
| Me as Hannah |
Obviously I should never be a blonde...
19 comments:
I don't know... I think you might just be able to pull off being a blonde...
Look at your cheekbones in this years Holloween pictures!
Welcome to overweight... all in all not a terrible place to be. You really look fabulous.
wahooo...broke a plateau and lost 4 pounds! How sweet is that. Plus a fixed computer :) what an awesome victory.
I agree you do look kind of good as a blonde.
xxxooo
I see a big difference in the contures of your face. That is great! Thank you for sharing your pics. Your daughter is adorable.
What a difference a year makes - you look amazing! Woo hoo on the 4 lbs and leaving obese behind!! And you could definitely do blond!!!
4 lbs! That's amazing. Congrats on the new category. Okay, truthies - how did Rick like the wig? wink...wink
Congrats! You look amazing and 4 pounds is incredible in one week. *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..."
Woooooo!!!! No longer obese! That is a good day! And I love the pictures! You're a hot blonde!
Yeehaw my overweight sista!!
You look great, we're at the same weight, btw.
Glad your computer is up and running again and that you posted Halloween pics. I'm with the other gals, I think you rocked the blonde wig.
4 pounds! 4 pounds 4 pounds 4 pounds 4 pounds!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you in my living room right now.
and I think you could pull off blonde too...just saying...
Way to go Linda! You look amazing, and I would have to agree with the others, you could definitely rock it as a blonde!
Yo look great and congrats on the 4 lb loss this week. Way to go!
You look FANTASTIC, Lynda! I can't even fathom 177 and you're blowing it outta the water! Woot!!
yay no more obese!! that is exciting!!! congrats!
Breanne
www.ladylapband.com
Yay for your awesome 4 lbs! :)
Yeah for being overweight!
You and your daughter are adorable!
Yay for overweight -- I hope to be joining you there this week! :D
And those pics are TOO cute. Halloween with little ones is the BEST.
WooHoo! Welcome to "overweight". Next stop: "Normal".
I love the photos! You look great! And you don't look like you are hiding behind Cate any more! Love you!
great pics and way to go on the challenge...i need to kick my butt into gear this week!
Yay for "overweight"! Getting out of the "Morbidly Obese" category was such an amazing feeling for me!
Love the pictures, huge difference in the two Zoo pics! <3
Post a Comment