The Last 25

Monday, March 21, 2011

Test

I got a new phone (HTC Thunderbolt) and I'm testing the mobile Blogger app.

7 comments:

Stef said...

hey just wanted to say it was so nice to meet u yesterday....u look amazing and ure an inspiration to me :)

MB said...

I like your new page layout...at least I think it's new...my computer is acting funny, so who knows! :)

Kristin said...

LINDA!!! It works pretty good, I think.

Kristen said...

colleen just got this phone too! She is still learning how to use it, but I bet she could give you some helpful tips! I'm so glad I got to meet you yesterday- I hope your rick is doing well! xoxo

Nella said...

My husband has it and loves it!
Hope you are doing well!
SMILES!

MLM said...

Works!! Was so great to meet you and you are just as sweet as I had imagined...I wish we had gotten to talk more but will just look forward to the next time! Can't wait to see the picture in the bridesmaid dress!

Colls said...

I have that phone too!! <3