The winner of the Zone Bar samples is commenter #8 - KRISTEN!!! Kristen email me with your address and I'll get them to you.
I had a Dr. appointment with my surgeon on the 13th - it went OK. I didn't get a fill - she wants me to have an upper GI first. If that looks OK, she will give me one. There's no worry on my part that I have issues, but I'm 2 years old and have an almost full band, so she'd like to just get a check. I don't dislike my surgeon, but she's a surgeon and kind of dry - I miss old NP, but I need to get over it. I am planning on getting an upper GI next week just to see and of course I've been crazy tight since the appointment.
I'm not sure how many of you follow Bunny, but she had a great post today quoting a veteran bandster (8 years out) that she found in a FB suport group. Check it out if you have time it's a great list of band lesson's she learned.


1 comment:
Thanks for the link!
I'm sure everything will look fine in the upper GI...probably a good idea to have one once in awhile just to check things out anyway.
Post a Comment