Why is unpacking so much less fun than packing??
I am home from Chicago to a messy house but loving family.
I am tired, but recharged. Stories and pictures will follow, but I wanted to thank everyone who came for making it a fabulous weekend. It was great to see new and old friends.
To my fellow planners, you are amazing group of women I am honored to have exchanged 10,000 emails with. I love you all.


8 comments:
Happy you had a great trip and returned home safely.
So glad it sounds like it was an amazing trip!! More info please...
you planners are incredible women! thank you so much for putting so much time and effort into such a memorable weekend!
Welcome home and I'm looking forward to the photos :)
Welcome home!
Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics!
You guys are amazing and I cannot say it enough, Thank You all for every moment you spent to make this weekend special and memorable!
You went above and beyond!
And we love you! MEOW!
Post a Comment