The Last 25

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Back to Reality...

Hi everyone. I'm back from vacation and landed smack into the middle of holiday madness. We spent last week at Disney and had such a great time. We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge(for the second time) and it was so beautiful all done up for Christmas. I really can't express what a great trip we had, we desperately needed a family vacation and it really was a special time. We had no bickering or fighting, just fun.

Of course we ate tons of great stuff and I had desert with almost every meal, but the walking must have offset the bulk of the calories because I'm pretty much where I'm at when we left. I wish I could say I'm smaller than the last time I blogged, but I'll get there some day. I'm trying to focus on eating meals and less snacking for the next few weeks so I don't have a holiday backslide.

Here are some pics from our trip. I threw in some from our 2009 trip too just remind me how far I had come. This was September 2009, 3 months after surgery and I was around 245 (down from 279).
Rick, Pooh and Cate



Me and my twin, Snow White
Cate and Donald

We have some nice family shots too, but I haven't downloaded them all yet.

11 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad that you had such a wonderful time!

Jacquie said...

Great pics Linda! You sure have come a long way girl! You and your family look great! I was just thinking last night that Steve and I need to take a ride over to Disney. We have an annual pass and I need some Disney Christmas magic!

Amanda Kiska said...

You look great! What a beautiful family. I'm glad you had a nice trip!

MandaPanda said...

Great pics and what a difference from 2009! Welcome home!

Jen said...

You ARE her twin! OMG!! lol
Great pics. Looks like you had a blast.

Rhonda said...

Love the pics, thanks for sharing! Glad you all had a great family vacation, you deserved it. :)

Joey said...

AGH!!! You and Snow White! That's so perfect!!

Gilly said...

So much fun!! I love the comparison shots! How did you manage that? Was it just co-incidence??

Andrea said...

How fun! Love the pics!

Dinnerland said...

What a great difference-- you should be so proud !! Glad you had a good vacay... me too!

trishajo said...

Hey Linda! New follower here! I am trying to follow the majority of those attending BOOBS this year so I know a little bit about ya'll by the time we all go!! :)


-trisha
www.diaryofafatwhitewoman.blogspot.com