1. Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship with them? Good, bad, ugly?
I have 1 brother and 2 sisters, they are 8,9,and 10 years older than me. The age difference was weird at times but at my age now it's not really an issue. I was very close to my brother when I was younger, but not now. We don't really talk unless we are at my parents - kind of sad, but it happens.
My sisters are an other story - I could write a novel about my relationships with them. I am closer to one at times. My other sister has gotten very bitter and judge-y over the years. From the outside people would envy her life - she has 3 beautiful children, a good husband, is very wealthy, doesn't have to work, but she's just a miserable person. I've come to a point where I don't deal with her if I don't have to.
2. Let’s talk pizza. Do you prefer homemade or restaurant? What toppings are your fave?
Both! We are actually making homemade pizza tonight. I have finally perfected the dough and we do it in the oven and on the grill. I love really good greasy NY style pizza too. And Chicago style. I love pizza although sometimes it's more trouble than it's worth to eat if my bands tight.
3. When is the last time you cried – in sadness and in joy?
Well, I'm a crier the last few years. Hormones I guess.
The last time I cried in sadness was last month when I lost something.
The last time I cried in joy was when I took Cate to see the Muppets and she was singing the songs with me and I remembered doing watching with Muppets with my Dad as kid. Just happy memories.
4. Do you own a gun – one that is specifically yours? Do you know how to use it?
Nope - won't have one in the house.
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week!
Busy!! Work is insane - I have been working OT this week to keep up and will next week too. I am doing very little weekend knowing I have a crazy week coming up. I have a girls weekend planned at the end of the week, so that's my big light at the end of the tunnel.


4 comments:
You did BYOC!!! YAY!
I chuckled when you mentioned your one sister. I have one exactly like that. I got to spend a week with her in DR with my other 2 sisters and 1 brother and hoped she would have changed. She hadn't. You know it is actually worse for them that they miss out on so much. I've basically given up thinking we will ever have a decent relationship. Money be damned. It just goes to show that money can't buy happiness.
I loved the bloom's off the rose post! I'm with you girl.
Thanks for your comments on my post-- sometimes it is tempting to get into the blame and negativity game about weight stuff, but I am well and truly done beating myself up!
I'm back in the game, baby.
Post a Comment