Well, about four more days and I will be in bandland. I am totally in list mode right; grocery list, hospital list, make sure this is done list, etc. I went out today and got a lot on my grocery list - still need more. Debating if I'm going to be able to get my own stocks made before Thursday of if I should but some premade broth. My husband and I are both trained chefs(we met in culinary school), so it pains us to buy stuff like that, but I'm a little under the gun here.
So far I am surprisingly calm, I think having my parents in town this weekend helped. We'll see how the week goes - just praying right now that I don't get a call saying something is wrong with my labs.
I think the days until Friday will fly by (I'm hoping) - I'll probably post again on Thursday to calm my nerves.


4 comments:
Hey Linda, I did the same thing this weekend. Got all my liquids at the grocery store, got some liquid tylenol and gas-x strips. I think I am actually ready...tomorrow is my big day!!
Good Luck!!! Let me know how you are doing. I'm sure we'll forget something, but I feel pretty prepared(maybe not mentally).
I'll be thinkng of you tomorrow.
Hey there :)
Just wanted to drop you a line to wish you good luck for your big day :) I was just banded myself last Friday (so we will be a week apart) and I'm in the post op phase which is getting easier each day. I added you as a bud (hope thats ok) cos I wanted to keep up with your journey. Will pop in again real soon to check in with you and see how you are going. Best of luck.
Cara
Cara,
That's great I need all the buddies I can get! I'm glad to hear you are doing well- let me know if you think of anything you can warn me about. I'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment