The Last 25

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Heart Gen!

Today is a miserable day- cold and rainy. We've had this weather for three days and it's getting old. I am fighting a horrible sinus infection, I finally broke down and went to the Dr. yesterday for some proper drugs. So you can see that my mood is not so good. After dragging Cate to Target this morning in the pouring rain, I returned home to find a big box on my front doorstep! The Sisterhood strikes again! Thanks Gen for the awesome clothes - they are beautiful and will help me get through the winter for sure(and brightened my mood). It's great when your clothes start to get loose, but then there's a point when they get really baggy and unflattering and kind of depressing and I'm there.

On that note, today confirmed that I can no longer wear any of the 6 pair of size 20 jeans I have (Gap, Old Navy, Liz Claiborne, Tommy Hilfiger), so if anyone needs jeans please let me know. I was trying to avoid buying 18's and going right to 16's, but the 20's all fall when I walk. I will have to go to Old Navy or Gap tomorrow and start trying on.

Because I've felt so crappy, I've wimped out and pushed my exercise start date to Monday - I'll give you the update then.

3 comments:

Gen said...

Aw, thanks Linda! So glad you can use those things!

Hope you feel better soon!

THE DASH! said...

Lucky you getting a prezzie - and just when you need it too!! Hope your infection clears up soon - not fun xxx

meandmygizmo said...

awe a "happy" on your doorstep!! ;-)