The Last 25

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Haircut !!

So I finally got a hair cut that I needed desperately. I almost canceled because the salon I go to is in the city and with all the snow there is no parking, but I really needed it so I went early and prayed for a spot.
I went in and told my stylist(who I've gone to for like 12 years) that I'm on a restricted diet and I'm losing hair, so she wasn't surprised when she got a handful of hair when she combed it. I have tons of fine hair, so the loss isn't huge but I do have some thinning around the temples, so we went with more layers around my face and fuller bangs. I like it - I always to a great cut from her so I pretty much just go in and let her do her thing. Here are some views:













I make really pained faces when I take my own picture - I need to practice.

I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day and gets spoiled a little (or spoil yourself).

20 comments:

Amy W. said...

Oh my gosh! It is so cute! REally it looks great and it is super trendy!

LDswims said...

What a cute and flattering cute! Very cool!

And Happy Valentine's Day back atcha.

Ali said...

Just saw your name on someone else's blog, so decided to pop in.
I LOVE your haircut. Very very nice!

I am not very good at taking my own pic...I always get some goofy face or angle.

Happy Valentines Day!

--Ali

MB said...

I agree with Amy...very trendy. So cute!!!

MB said...

Croute (close to cute) was my word verification...even the word verifier thinks it looks good. ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the fringe-y bangs, and the cute faces, look how thin your cheeks are! Rocking that hair!

Debi said...

It's so cute!! I too will be cutting my hair! I have an appointment for the first week in March and I can't wait!

Tina said...

Soo cute-It looks great!

Michelle said...

I too saw your name on someone else's blog. Your hair looks great... Congrats on the weightloss to date... Keep it up... I too am also looking for new peeps to follow my blog... Happy Valentines day to you as well..

Kristin said...

Great cut! You look fantastic.

THE DASH! said...

Gorgeous - and I love the pout going on!! lol. You look just beautiful. Your hair is such a rich, deep colour too - totally suits you. Have a great weekend, Linda. Go show your new hairstyle off!!

Linda said...

Thanks ladies!! These blogs are so good for the ego!!

Roo said...

Awesome cut...the layering helps so much for some body and hides the thinning of the hair!

Natalia said...

Love the haircut! So SASSY!!! Worth braving the snow for such a good haircut.

Lap Band Groupie said...

Great cut!!! ...and it looks easy to keep up too!

jennyr1222 said...

Love your new hair! You look beautiful Linda!

Dinnerland said...

Total pixie-ish (but longer)do!! I love it and I make alot of those same faces when self-photoing.

I love the last shot on the right-- you look terrific and your face is really slim.
:-)

DB said...

OOH Linda! What a cute look for you = very updated - Love It!

Girl Bandit said...

Hi...just found your blog from Tj's...congrats on the blogger ward. You are doing amazing....congratulations!!!

Gen said...

OMG gorgeous! So sexy!