The Last 25

Friday, August 27, 2010

Kindergarten Challenge 2: Electric Bugaloo (Challenge Met)

So many months ago Heidi and I had a Kindergarten Challenge that by the time our Princesses started Kindergarten this year we'd be able to sit in those little, tiny chairs and we won't be the biggest Moms in the room. Well, Heidi met the challenge successfully last week, so today was Cate's Kindergarten orientation and I plopped down in a tiny chair chair too.
OK - wish me luck I get through the first day on Monday!

Heidi - let's have a drink!


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, you look wonderful and Miss Cate is such a cutie pie. Congrats on the accomplishment! So good to see you! Kathi

Theresa said...

Congratulations, those chairs always gave me the hives!

Angela said...

Sadly I sit in those chairs every day! It would be nice if one day I could get both cheeks on the chair. :)

Amy said...

Congrats! You are both adorable!

Jacquie said...

OMG! Great pic of mama and mini-mama!

Bonnie said...

Well of course you did!

Barbara said...

Totally awesome. and those chairs are tiny..

Gen said...

MAJOR NSV!!!! Adorable pic too.
Thanks for your comments, as always. Can't wait to meet you.

Gilly said...

My guy starts in Sept. I am also going to plop my ample ass into a chair! Although, that said, I would have done that at 300+ lbs...however, this time i will be considerably less stressed about it. yay band! And also, you are a total MILF!!

Michelle said...

What an adorable picture!

Alison said...

Gorgeous picture. Good luck for Monday, I'm sure Cate isn't anywhere near as worried as you are!

Band-Babe said...

That is the most amazing feeling in the world. I hope I never lose my appreciation for these NSV's.

BTW, thank you for all of your amazing work and diligence this week. I know you are a super busy woman and you had to make time to do all of that. I'm so lucky to have you as a friend!

Lynda said...

Woo-hoo! So proud of you both!

Sherry said...

That is awesome!

Shrinking Mommy said...

i am so glad i just logged in to see this. you look frickin fabulous. we did it! yippe!

MandaPanda said...

That's awesome!! I had this experience a couple weeks ago with my little one. Unfortunately, I was the biggest mom in the room but not for long! Great pic!

Joey said...

Hot & skinny mama!! I love your movie starlet eyes!