The Last 25

Friday, August 6, 2010

BYOC

1. This is something a bit different and comes from my lovey dove Barbara (My NEW LIFE rules). It’s called “Which one would you rather?”…

Tom Cruise or
Tom Brady?      Neither really - Brady if pressed

Mr. Big (Sex and the City) or
Tony Little (excercise nut)?          Mr. Big

Whoopi Goldberg or
Making whoopi?          Making Whoopi (is anyone going to say Goldberg?)

2. I know some of us have discussed this before but I’ve been thinking and hearing it more in blog land as many of you are getting closer to goal. How do you feel about plastic surgery? What lengths would you go to in order to achieve it?

I have no issues with plastic surgery and if money were no issue I'd love to get my arms done (they are gross). I don't think I'd go into to debt for it (I have enough).

3. What’s your favorite website?

I love Go Fug Yourself - it is so funny and voyeuristic. I have it set up where it shows up in my Google Reader, so it shows up with everyone's blogs.

4. What’s your best tip for having a great vacation? (Yes, this is me being selfish….getting slightly nervous about my first vacay ever in 13 DAYS!)
Enjoy it and do what you need to do to have fun. Meaning if you are a super planner and won't be comfortable without a schedule then have one, but if you're the opposite don't make people feel like you have to have things planned.

5. Repeat question….which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?

I loved Gilly's post about her childhood and Mother and fat prejudice.

2 comments:

Gilly said...

I love you, Linda!! I can't wait to meet you in person!! I really really mean that!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

You're so sweet Linda....I can't wait to meet you either!