I know there are many of us in blogland that dream of our pant size one day being a single digit. And I know there are the few, the proud, the skinny who have achieved this great feat. To all of those beautiful, wonderful women I humbly ask " do you have any summer clothes that you would like to pass along to the sisterhood?" I'm not proud, I will beg a little. I have one pair of shorts and one pair of capris I can wear right now - it's not good. So if anyone is closet cleaning and has small 12's or 10's they don't need anymore I would gladly pay for shipping. And I promise (hopefully), I will pass them on...
Thanks for listening to me beg - do you all have "Single Ladies" in your head now?
Also - I'm going to count begging for size 10 clothes as an NSV


8 comments:
"Put your hands up"! Dammit!!!
Yes, asking for size 10's is a NSV :) Wish I had some to give ya...still hangin out in 12's...
I wish! Good luck on your quest. Hope the sisterhood comes through for you.
i wish you'd posted this last week..... I have some 10's I could send but would have had to send them over with my folks.... shipping from here would be ridiculously expensive... and slow...
I may be headed over to the states late next month..... hopefully you'll no longer need the 10's by then.... but will try to remember to ask before I head off the rock.
great going though!!!!
Size 10's - Woo Hoo!
"I got gloss on my lips, a man on my hips"
I'm still in the double digits myself but size 10! Wow, good for you!!! You're almost a single lady too. Look out!
WOW on the 10s. Go Linda!
Goodness sakes! :) those 12's are my goal size!! :) Go you!
xxxooo
Wow...how I envy you and all the single (digit) ladies out there. *sigh* Someday...
Post a Comment