The Last 25

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pictures!!

I finally got access to pictures from my best friends wedding that Cate and I were both in. There's really nothing more sobering than looking through 900 pictures where you're in maybe half and seeing yourself from lots of not so flattering angles. A big word of advice to all of you with arm skin issues- don't let them take your picture when you are raising your glass while giving a toast(it's not pretty to have your bat wings captured on film).

So here are some pics:

The beautiful bride and Cate, her flower girl

Cate and I before the ceremony

Cate after some serious dancing at the reception

All the bridesmaids...

During my photo shoot

Another photo shoot - my bra's showing - Joey can you photoshop that out???

22 comments:

MB said...

I think you look beautiful, Linda! And Cate looks super cute! I hope you both had fun!

Dinnerland said...

I love the last picture... and I wouldn't have noticed the bra had you not pointed it out!!

Rachel said...

You look beautiful. The dress fit fantastically! Cate looks adorable...

Amanda said...

You look fantastic Linda but I love the last one the best! LOVE IT. Cate looks adorable too!!

Lynda said...

You look amazing in that dress!

MandaPanda said...

You both look absolutely beautiful!

Kerri said...

You look GREAT!!!!

Jacquie said...

Great pics Linda and Cate is gorgeous just like her mommy!

Dizzy Girl said...

YOU DO!!! Accept it. You're a beautiful woman Linda- xoxo

Read said...

OH man they are fantastic!!! I love them all!

Darlin1 said...

Great pics!!

Lap Band Gal said...

so cute!

Steph said...

You look beautiful Linda...actually you all look wonderful!!

Rhonda said...

*sings* Who's that laaaady? Who's that lady? Beautiful lady!

Theresa said...

Stunning!

Amanda Kiska said...

You look amazing! I love the bridesmaid dresses too. And how cute is your daughter!

Gilly said...

You're the skinniest bridesmaid!!! Shhh don't tell the other bridesmaids I pointed that out. But you are! How good does that feel! Your daughter is an angel!

Sandy said...

Great pics. You look fantastic.

Maria said...

You look great, Linda!

Linda said...

Thanks for the compliments ladies - my ego is HUGE right now.

Tina said...

You both look absolutely fab!! :)

xxxooo

kagead said...

Wow!! A bridesmaid dress that is actually flattering???? Who knew?

In all seriousness, you look smoking hot. Really, really, really great. I hope you felt as good as you looked. :)