Me too mama...here in Southern NJ. I was sitting in my driveway in the car when everything started shaking. Thank God no one seems to have been hurt. Scary shit.
Thanks for your comments about my DD, it really is hard to see your kid struggle - but so great to see the progress and new outlook for her. I hope your daughter does not have to go through any of that!
15 comments:
Are you okay?
Hope everyone is OK....it's a very strange feeling....isn't it. I live in Southern Cal ;-)
XO
Eek!! Was it little or large?
xxxooo
I hope everyone was ok,
One of my friends in upstate NY said they felt it too.
Crazy! I keep reading about it in the news, but I didn't feel a thing!
Oh my hope all is well! LOL Wild
So strange and scary, isn't it!
Some news reports are saying that it was felt faintly in some parts of Illinois, but I didn't feel a thing.
Hope you guys are OK over there-
D
Oh how scary!!! I hope everything is ok.
Glad you're alright.
Me too mama...here in Southern NJ.
I was sitting in my driveway in the car when everything started shaking.
Thank God no one seems to have been hurt.
Scary shit.
Was that a weird feeling or what??!! I have never felt an earthquake before.
We had one too! But I never felt it! I've been through a small one before and it was a very strange feeling!
Glad you're were able to blog and let us know you were alright!
Apparently we had one in CO but I never noticed!
Thanks for your comments about my DD, it really is hard to see your kid struggle - but so great to see the progress and new outlook for her. I hope your daughter does not have to go through any of that!
I thought it was totally cool - Jackson was less impressed!
Post a Comment