A-
Age: 38
Annoyance: People who talk too much
Animal: Dog and Ligor
Actor: George Clooney
B
Beer: Magic Hat #9
Birthday/Birthplace: October 12th –West Bend , WI
Body Part on opposite sex: Butt
Been in Love: Yes - still
Been bitched at: Yes
Believe in yourself?: Sometimes
Believe in God: Yes
Before weight: 293 Highest ever, 279 at surgery
C
Car: Silver Honda CR-V
Candy: M&M’s
Color: to wear –wine/burgundy
Age: 38
Annoyance: People who talk too much
Animal: Dog and Ligor
Actor: George Clooney
B
Beer: Magic Hat #9
Birthday/Birthplace: October 12th –
Body Part on opposite sex: Butt
Been in Love: Yes - still
Been bitched at: Yes
Believe in yourself?: Sometimes
Believe in God: Yes
Before weight: 293 Highest ever, 279 at surgery
C
Car: Silver Honda CR-V
Candy: M&M’s
Color: to wear –wine/burgundy
Cried in school: no, at home
Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
Chinese/Mexican: Both
Cake or pie: Cake
Country to visit: Favorite I’ve visited:Ireland , Want to Visit: Italy
D
Day or Night: Night
Do the splits?: Back in the day
E
Eggs: omelet or poached
Eyes: Brown
F
First crush: Michael Feminello (grade school)
First thoughts waking up: Oh shit – it’s 6!
Food: I was a chef, I had bariatric surgery– it is an intense relationship
G
Greatest Fear: Losing my daughter/husband
Goals: To raise a happy, healthy daughter
Get along with your parents?: Yes, they are the best
Good luck charm:?
Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
Chinese/Mexican: Both
Cake or pie: Cake
Country to visit: Favorite I’ve visited:
D
Day or Night: Night
Do the splits?: Back in the day
E
Eggs: omelet or poached
Eyes: Brown
F
First crush: Michael Feminello (grade school)
First thoughts waking up: Oh shit – it’s 6!
Food: I was a chef, I had bariatric surgery– it is an intense relationship
G
Greatest Fear: Losing my daughter/husband
Goals: To raise a happy, healthy daughter
Get along with your parents?: Yes, they are the best
Good luck charm:?
H
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 5'4
Happy: Most of the time
Health freak?: Nope – just want to be healthy
Hate: small minded people
I
Ice Cream: yes please, best ever was Hagen Daz German Chocolate cake
Instrument: none - I always wanted to play the piano
J
Jewelry: Very classic- Tiffany pearls, my wedding set are staples
Job: Training Coordinator
K
Kids: 1 daughter – Cate, would like to have another
Kickboxing or karate: no
Keep a journal? Just my blog
L
Longest Car Ride: Annual trips to from NC to Iowa as a child
Love: I’m surrounded by love
Laughed so hard you cried: Yes, it comes on in fits
Love at first sight: Not sure if that’s real
M
Milk flavor: Chocolate I guess
Movie: The Sound of Music, Four Weddings and a Funeral
Mooned anyone?: No
Marriage: 9 years and counting( been together for 15)
Motion sickness? No
McD’s or BK: BK for burgers, McD’s for fries
N
Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother - I’m the baby by 8 years
Number of Piercings: 1 in each ear
Number: 26
O
One wish: My family to be happy
P
Place you’d like to live: London
Perfect Pizza: Cheese New York style
Pepsi/Coke: Diet Coke
Q
Questionaires: sometimes
R
Reason to cry: anything can set me off on the right day
Reality T.V.: Top Chef, Project Runway, Amazing Race, Biggest Loser
Roll your tongue in a circle? Yes
S
Song: I could never pick one
Shoe size: 8 1/2
Salad Dressing: Annie’s Goddess Dressing
Skipped school: Yes
Smoking: Never
Sing well?: Yes – used to sing as a kid
Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
T
Time for bed: In bed by 11
Thunderstorms: I love Summer storms
TV: I love TV
U
Unpredictable: I would like to be more unpredictable
V
Vegetable you hate: cabbage
Vegetable you love: green beans
Vacation spot: Martha’s Vineyard
W
Weakness: food
When you grow up: I want to own my own bakery
Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Bridgett
Wanted to be a model?: yes, a 90’s glamazon
X
X-Rays: I’ve had a few
Y
Year it is now: 2009
Yellow: I won’t wear it
Z
Zoo: I love the National Zoo in D.C.
Zodiac sign: Libra
N
Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother - I’m the baby by 8 years
Number of Piercings: 1 in each ear
Number: 26
O
One wish: My family to be happy
P
Place you’d like to live: London
Perfect Pizza: Cheese New York style
Pepsi/Coke: Diet Coke
Q
Questionaires: sometimes
R
Reason to cry: anything can set me off on the right day
Reality T.V.: Top Chef, Project Runway, Amazing Race, Biggest Loser
Roll your tongue in a circle? Yes
S
Song: I could never pick one
Shoe size: 8 1/2
Salad Dressing: Annie’s Goddess Dressing
Skipped school: Yes
Smoking: Never
Sing well?: Yes – used to sing as a kid
Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
T
Time for bed: In bed by 11
Thunderstorms: I love Summer storms
TV: I love TV
U
Unpredictable: I would like to be more unpredictable
V
Vegetable you hate: cabbage
Vegetable you love: green beans
Vacation spot: Martha’s Vineyard
W
Weakness: food
When you grow up: I want to own my own bakery
Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Bridgett
Wanted to be a model?: yes, a 90’s glamazon
X
X-Rays: I’ve had a few
Y
Year it is now: 2009
Yellow: I won’t wear it
Z
Zoo: I love the National Zoo in D.C.
Zodiac sign: Libra


8 comments:
Forget going to Italy.. come to Australia and visit moi!! We would have so much fun!!
.....and am I the only one who can't roll her tongue in a circle.. oh hang on... its in a circle... not twist into a curl.. oh jeez lmao.. I wrote no and now everyone thinks I'm a spazz!!
Loved all these Linda. Now I know just a little more about you.. whoo
Cara - I would love to see Australia! Acually being able to roll your tongue in a circle is hereditary. My husband can't do it, but Cate and I can- it drives him crazy.
Linda, fun to read this. YES have another baby! (You know, once you are at the weight you want to be). I love the name Cate.
He-he that Gen is a bad influence. I like it!!!!
For some reason I was slapping my knee in agreement over the BK/McD part. Obviously we are on the same page about this, so we'd likely agree on the other important life issues.
I didn't know you were a chef. Yes, holy, that would be complicated to say the least.
Great post! loved to learn so much about you. And a chef? Way cool!
cool post-Chef could be good because you know tricks and can work out good food for us bandsters...So come on...Give us some some ideas.
Tina
You sure did it, great learning so much more about you. I LOVE your new blog page, fall is my favorite too, when does the christmas kick in? I guess after Thanksgiving, I'll be watching for it.
yay for magic hat number 9... I worked at the brewery for about a week haha!
Post a Comment