The Last 25

Sunday, December 6, 2009

1st VLOG

Hi guys! Well I did my first VLOG. I did it in my guest bedroom so the light sucks, I'm not quite that pale in real life. The video shows me how bad my hair is looking (I'm losing tons). I did ramble on for a while so indulge me.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

yay for the vlog! your hair is fine, btw. hope all gets better with your swelling. and congrats on the 50lbs!

Brooke said...

That sounds great that you may get a unfill if you need it. Too much restriction would cause me to want to rebel, too. We deserve to be able to eat and all liquids for a long time is a recipe for disaster.

You look amazing Linda. And 50 lbs down is just incredible. I agree 100%, we do have a great community here and we are sooo lucky.

I think your hair looks great! I have a thinning spot on my crown. DH can see it so my hair dresser gave me a cut to camouflage it. I keep hearing the lost hair does come back in even better than before, so let's keep our fingers crossed :-)

THE DASH! said...

My what big eyes you have (big bad wolf cackle!!!)

Seriously, Linda, you look just great and your hair is looking healthy (from here anyway.. but I here you when you worry about it.. same this end!!) On one hand I keep thinking..you don't PB? OOOH how lucky is that, but you know what.. you have to be able to eat! Not eating sucks big time and it definitely sounds like an unfill is on the cards.

It was SO SO cool listening to you - you have such a gentle quiet way about you - but then somehow I always knew you would. You just seem like that kind of gal.

Hope you found a beautiful Christmas tree and have fun decorating it.
HUGS
Cara xxxxxx

THE DASH! said...

*HEAR YOU.....not Here you.....sigh... so sorry lol*

Amy W. said...

You do have such a gentle voice and I was thinking what a great counselor you would be with that calm and reassuring way. You are right about the band issues and really everything you just talked about. My band has gotten really tight over the last 4 or 5 days and I have been trying to think what I want to do about it. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Robyn said...

So great to see you in "real life"! You look great and I totally agree with your approach. Yes, restriction is a good thing but who wants to be in pain with every bite!?!?