I love my angry tummy!! This morning I hoped on my scale to see the magic number I have been waiting for – 229!! 50 pounds gone!
After yesterday's drama it is an awesome reward. Plus, tomorrow is my 6 month bandiversary and I was really hoping to hit 50 by then.
My stomach is angry after the unfill/refill, I have gas of post op proportions. I had to make an emergency gas-x run last night.
I had mentioned that I would try to do a Vlog when I hit fifty, so I'm going to work on it this weekend.
Have a great Friday!



10 comments:
Congrats on reaching a great milestone!
Congratulations on 50 in 6 months! Great job!
Amazing! I am impressed, and awed, and just very very happy for you!
Wow! Congrats!
FABulous! Congrats, I'm watching for the big 50 myself, hopefully before my big 50 at the end of January! I'll make it, prob in December at this rate..yeah for us! You rock on!!
OMG - You did it!!!!!! Whoop Whoop! So excited for you..
Ouch on the gas though.. hope your tum is ok today. Cannot wait for that vlog!!!! Want to hear your voice.
xxx
Congratulations!! 50 pounds down is amazing!
CONGRATS on the 50!!! I am with you on the gas recently--made the same Gas-X run last night even!!!
You are going be to goal in no time at this rate! Go go go go go
Tina
Yay! Awesome!!!! So happy for you!
Post a Comment