For those of you celebrating Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
It has been a busy week, not at all helped by the huge snow we had last weekend, but I'm done and ready to relax and celebrate. I will not beat myself up if I eat an extra cookie because right now I feel like I have more balance in my life – food wise - than I have ever had.
I'm thankful that I took this huge step this year and just as thankful that I got the whim to start a blog and "meet" all of you.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


2 comments:
Hey Babes,
MERRY CHRISTMAS too you too - will be thinking about you across the seas. Enjoy the snow and your wonderful day.
Cara xxx
I hope you have a wonderful Holiday too!
Don't worry about the cookies, we can all work them off later! The Holidays are almost over! Like you said, even though we may indulge a bit right now, it is definitely much less than we would have pre-band.
Happy Holidays
Post a Comment