1. What is your favorite genre of movies? (comedy/romance/horror/action)
I love old movies (esp. Hitchcock) and Merchant – Ivory type period pieces. I'm pretty open, don't like horror or extremely violent.
2. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
Always Sweet & Sour soup the maybe garlic chicken or Gen Tso's chicken. I love a good spring roll.
3. Okay no one kill me for this one - and don't answer if you don't want to BUT I just saw some preview for Dr. Phil on swingers and I wondered - what's your take on swingers.....for it, against it, do it, would never do it, etc.?
It would not be for me because I'm the jealous type. I actually know of several people who do and that's cool, but it's got to work for you. My bff had a date take her to a swingers club on time without telling her – yea that was their last date.
4. Let's go back to a repeat question. Pick one thing you'll do one next week that is for your physical/mental health.
I did really great last week drinking water and have done crappy this week. So I'm just going to focus on drinking all my water.
5. Repeat question. Which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?
Hmm – there were a lot of good one's. I'm going to take a pass and say kudos to everyone. Lame – I know.
Friday, July 30, 2010
BYOC
I haven't done it in a few weeks, so I jump back in today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Holy shit - seriously about that first date?? Wowser.
Water... awesome goal. I hate when my pee is electric yellow. Bad sign, right???
Well, damn Linda. Now I know that you and Rick aren't swingers I'd like to take back the invite for you guys to come over next Sunday. LOL. Seriously, hopefully we have good weather. Am looking forward to us hanging out.
Post a Comment