My view on marriage is that you are brave enough to want to pledge yourself to another you should be allowed to do so regardless of race, creed, color or sex. Because in the end if you can make it work it's amazing to have someone in your corner, someone to cry to after a hard day, someone who calls you on your bullshit, someone to cuddle at night, someone who unloads the dishwasher because you hate it.
Our marriage is strong because it has been tested and we have had rough times that knocked the wind out of us. But there is always love there.
Happy Anniversary my love - here's to the next 10.
![]() |
| October 14, 2000 (I really need to scan these pictures) |



13 comments:
Congratulations...I like your honesty about marriage...it is so true...to sustain a good marriage, you need to put a lot of work into it. Seems like you deserve your happiness...Hope you have a wonderful celebration...
PS
Thanks again for bringing people to my blog. I was so encouraged today.
Ahhh.. Happy Anniversary.. wishing you many more years of a good honest marriage. I concur it is work (working on year 32).. but I can't remember not being married and thats scary!!
Happy Anniversary!! and I agree whole-heartedly with all that you have said. I am on 10 years too!!
Awwww.... Dude, you should write modern day vows.
Beautiful post! Congratulations!!!
Happy anniversary! Congratulations for making it ten years too!
Congratulations, loved this post...so true!
:-) great post! congrats!
Congratulations! 10 years is LOOOONNNNGGGG...way to go!
Congratulations Linda and Rick (sorry I'm late on this!) Linda, the way you think and feel about things always moves me. Rick is a very lucky guy!
Congrats to you both! I hope you had a wonderful day.
Happy Belated Anniversary!! Great post I agee with everything.
Happy belated Anniversary! Great post
Post a Comment