The Last 25

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Heaven

OMG- it's getting chilly here and I'm sitting curled up with hot chocolate and a blanket watching The Sound of Music reunion on Oprah.
Sometimes it is the little things...
XoxoLinda

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

12 comments:

MB said...

I watched that too. I love TSOM!

Kristen said...

We are having some sort of freak indian summer in Boston this week- it was 73 yesterday and today! I am regretting taking our AC' out. Can I come cuddle with you in the blanky with the hot cocoa?? please?

Bonnie said...

I thought today was beautiful, but I guess it did get a little nippily when the sun went down. I'm going to send you and Read an email. We need to get together soon.

Read said...

I'm so with you. It was the perfect day today (other than how I spent it) but I was driving around with my top down in the gorgeous warm weather during the day and am now sitting all cozy in my sweats tonight with my window cracked listening to the wind whipping through the trees and feeling it coming in cool across my face - I agree - pure heaven.

And I'm all over getting together with you and Bonnie anytime anyplace.

Anonymous said...

Sounds great to me!

Dizzy Girl said...

Sounds like the best night EVER!!!!

Lynda said...

Sounds heavenly!

Barbara said...

I hear you sister.. I turned the heat on and drug out all of the blankets.. it's back.. hot chocolate and snuggle season

THE DASH! said...

OOOH that does sound nice. Bet you're feeling the cold more this year too. I know I did. Stay by that hot fire girl. xx

Jess said...

See what I miss because I don't watch Oprah. Dang it.

Dinnerland said...

Sounds wonderful and cozy!

MandaPanda said...

These are a few of my favorite things...