Someday my pretties, after a particularly craptastically bad week, it seem like a good idea to eat a Pop Tart. Who knows why the sirens song of a Strawberry Pop Tarts will reach your ears that day, but it may and you might put a dollar in the vending machine and purchase it, then toast it and eat it. Then you may sit in a fetal position at your desk for several hours begging it to move down your esophagus and cry a little.
It is NOT a good idea!! That is all.


17 comments:
Pop Tarts aren't food. They are just chemicals and flavor. So sorry you had to pay such a big price.
Ouch! Hope you're okay now!
Sorry...the fetal position made me laugh. Pop-Tarts are gross. You're aware that it's nearly Halloween and there's chocolate everywhere you look, right? Just sayin...
I must say, that Pop-tart sounds pretty good to me right now. Sorry it was such a bad experience!
I was so eating envisioning that you were going to tell us you CAN eat a pop tart and survive.. but no.. sorry you were a rockin in that position.. hope you feel better
What a bummer.
Sorry Linda!
Sucks you couldn't at least enjoy it.
Love me some pop tarts...not since being banded but I loved them.
Hope you're feeling better.
I had a similar experience with a cheese danish. I think cheese danish and pop tarts are in the same category of "evil foods". Always love reading your blog...
Sorry. Poptarts used to be my favorite now I'm scared to eat them. I hope your feeling better.
OH that doesn't sound like any fun at all. I hope you're feeling all better now. (and I hope you don't mind that I had to snicker a little bit at the visual you painted).
nope not a fun thing. Its funny how those kind of things seem like a good idea sometimes when in fact not so much.
xxxooo
Yikes, I'll try to remember from your mistake.
Oh, I am so sorry. I will also try to learn from your mistake!!!
Too funny in a morbid sort of way. Been there done that, except not with a pop-tart. Lesson learned until the siren call again.
Thanks for the sweet comment fellow Mad Men nerd! Good lord, between Roger and Don, so much eye candy! I'd happily spend the rest of my life bouncing between both offices, refilling their whiskey glasses! =)
Post a Comment