The Last 25

Monday, June 22, 2009

Two Week Check up

Well, I had my two week check up today. It was very quick (which I guess is good). She checked my incisions(they're good) and talked about what I was eating. I got chastised for drinking Carnation Instant Breakfast as a protein supplement(boo), but other than that I got good marks. I can exercise and go to work tomorrow(boo to both). I have to make an appointment in a month for my first fill!!
Did a good job of eating today as I felt like I pushed it a little this weekend. I had a few "chunky" pureed things. Well, I'll keep working on it.

Good night!

2 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Mushies get tiresome huh! I've hit that peak too.. come down week five so I can start to experiment a bit lol. You're doing great!!

Linda said...

Cara- I just noticed today that my Dr. put transition to soft foods on my follow up sheet instead of checking continue with current diet. I'm conflicted- I think I'll stick with what I'm doing, but maybe add some soft (non pureed meats).