- If you had 3 wishes what would they be and why? (you can't wish for more wishes or money!)
An end to extreme poverty around the world. It breaks my heart that people go to bed hungry every night.
A cure for Cancer & AIDS
That my Mom & Dad could sell their house in Iowa (it's been on the market for almost 2 yeasrs) so they can come live near me
2. If you had all the money in the world and perfect circumstances - how many children would you have and what sex?
I have a 5 year old girl – I think with no monetary restrictions I'd have twins(a boy & girl). That way I could limit the actual amount of time pregnant.
3. Have you ever faked it? (Because I need to laugh...feel free to skip this one if it's too personal.)
No – I generally don't need to now. Back in my younger days, if it didn't happen, it didn't happen – seems like a lot of trouble to fake it.
4. What movie character do you think you look like?
Lara Croft – just kidding!! (well maybe the boobs) I don't really think I look like a movie character
5. Repeat question. Which blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you this week and why?
Brooke's vlog


1 comment:
I love your answer to #2. I might steal it. Very smart thinking. I was personally not one of those women who enjoyed being pregnant.
Post a Comment