Uggh - what a day. I am having what I know is going to be a hell week at work and had a very moody grumpy day. I had a coupon for a free milk shake at Chick-fil-a that I fully intended to use on my way home tonight (secret eating), but it was so freaking cold and rainy here I didn't want it.
Yesterday I was lucky enough to meet up with
Bonnie for dinner and had a great time. We're going to be roomies in Chicago and live about an hour and 1/2 from each other. We had a really good time and of course gossiped about all our blog buddies (all good of course) and how much support we get. I wanted to post a picture, but the picture Gods were against us and after about 15 tries on both our phones we gave up. The best one is below.
Speaking of pictures, Bonnie mentioned (over her Cosmo and my agave Margarita) that she thought the picture on my blog was maybe, well.... a little bitchy looking. This was told to me with affection and relief I'm sure on her part that I'm pretty nice in person. So in honor of my roomie I'm going to change my picture. So tell me which you like the best (or if you like the bitchy one):
 |
| #1 |
 |
| #2 |
 |
| #3 |
26 comments:
You are too funny. I like #3 the best because now that I have met you it seems the most representative. Looking at the cell phone picture I'm reminded of way back when Amy W. used to laugh at how big her head is next to Tracey's. That's how I feel next to you. Although, for the record, I don't think my head is that big in person. :-)
I didn't think bitchy when I looked at your profile picture, Linda. More like coy and playful. But I like any of the new ones, you look great in all of them.
So nice you two could meet before Chicago and assess your roomie compatibility!
Linda I love pic #3 it's fun!!
Oh, number 3!!!
#3! But you look in all of them, current one included!
Well of course you look stunning in them ALL, but I like the "bitchy" one because I like the kitten bangs...they be funky!
Totally agree you look good in all of them, but if you feel like a change, #3 is great!
I agree, I like all of them, but #3 seems to suit you!!
I agree..3 is cheerful and looks like your having a good time (and maybe a drink or two?) :)..I thought your current one was a bit minxy or flirty. So your safe...I am not scared of you :)
I really like a good smile.. so I too pick number 3.. how great is it that you got to spend time with Bonnie.. I am going to meet my roomie Cindlew next month and can't wait.. Don't you just love how we have developed all of these friendships..
Keep smiling.. we loved teh pics..
#3!
I like #1, kind of a naughty smirk, haha
I like them all...sorry about that...I'm so indecisive and obviously no help whatsoever there. :)
I'm glad you guys had fun!!!!
I like them all! #1 is Sassy, #2 is Sweet and #3 is Nice.
So jealous you got to hang out with Bonnie! You too look great. It makes me miss my Drazzie.
I'm jealous too! I can't wait to meet you both in Chicago. I like #3 too.
My vote is #3, even before I saw that the majority voted for #3. It sounds like you and Bonnie had a fun night out!
Surgery Date: May 25
http://bandedandblogging.blogspot.com
I like the picture you have posted. But, if you're going to change it, my vote is #3. You look very relaxed and approachable.
I'm going with #1 but I do like them all. You can still keep the one you have-it just makes me smile when I go to your blog--almost like you are saying: "go ahead and make my day"!
Maybe you can just rotate them through each day/week.
I like #1. I didn't think 'bitchy' though. I think its more 'sassy'.
I like #3 the best!
And I can't wait to meet you and Bonnie! I'm so jealous (and happy for you two)! How is it that no one in this wonderful blogland lives in the 4th largest city in the US with me?
#1 is so cute! When I saw them I thought WOW what great photos. I think you look thinner in these than in your current profile pic!
I like the "bitchy" one. I also like #3 because it shows that you are a diastematic like me!
#1 - it's so YOU....but I love them all - bitchy or not - you rock.
#1 gets my vote!
I like 1 or 3 but like the one you have...you look like fun
#3 gets my vote!
Post a Comment