The Last 25

Friday, May 28, 2010

BYOC

1.  If you could be a flower, which one would it be and why?

Not my favorite flower, but I’d have to say Stock. I know it’s kind of weird to pick, but Stock is pretty and feminine yet it’s used by florists to fill out and strengthen arrangements. So in many areas of my life, that’s like me – I’m not the super star (like a Rose or Lily), but I’m strong and supportive. And hopefully like Stock, I’ll outlast all the superstars as long as I have water.
:)

2.  Which Sex and The City Character do you most relate to? (Thanks Jenny)

Hmmmm… I think a combination, but if I had to pick one I’d say Miranda. I’d like to be Carrie, but I’m not that confident. I think Miranda is probably the most real character because she is successful in many ways, but still struggles with insecurity.

3.  If you had a crystal ball or could know one thing about the future - what would it be?
I would pass on this – too scary


4.  What's your biggest fear in your weight loss journey?

I believe that I will get to my goal, but I’m scared I won’t be able to maintain.

5.  Repeat question:  Whose blog or comment spoke to you the most this week and why?

There were a lot posts about relationship changes, they were all interesting and thought provoking. Maybe I’ll chime in on that one soon.




Have a good weekend!  

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love your answer to #1.

Theresa said...

Great answers.

DB said...

Hey - I picked Miranda too!!! Loved your answers.

MandaPanda said...

So just found your blog and spent the day reading through it. You rock! Also, thanks for commenting on my blog. I hope UHC is as nice to me as it was to your hubby.

THE DASH! said...

Are you working on your 12 month anniversary darl? You're coming up in just a few days. Looking forward to it (how's that for pressure lol!) Thanks for your beautiful comment on my last post - and the affection works both ways. You hold a special place in my heart too. xxx