The Last 25

Monday, August 31, 2009

Closet Cleaning

So ladies, I spent a large part of yesterday going through my closets(and "too small" storage boxes) to see what I realistically had to wear through the end of summer/fall. Well, my doesn't work/too big pile is growing so PLEASE let me know if you are in need of any 22/24's (pants especially). I am in a limbo between 20 - 18, so I may have some 20's soon too.
I have a lot of capri pants from Talbots, also some Lane Bryant dress pants. I also have two nice suit jackets from Talbots.
If you need anything you can email me at lindasbandwidth@gmail.com.

4 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Oooh I can feel a shopping spree coming on!! Such fun x

jennyr1222 said...

Hi Linda! I am in definite need of 20's, especially pants for work. Keep me in mind if you've got anything!

Thanks,
Jen

Kinzie said...

Sounds like you have that losing feeling! Congrats on the progress

Linda said...

Thanks ladies - it's great to lose but I hate to spend a lot on clothes I will hopefully shrink out of.

Jenny - I'll contact you when I'm ready to let go of 20's. As I said I'm in between 18-20, so I'll have a few soon.