This morning I hit saw the number I was hoping to see -249. I have officially lost 30 pounds since surgery (and about 47 since last June)! I am really thankful that I made the decision to get banded and that I found this great community of bloggers. I love to hear everyone's accomplishments and setbacks, it helps me stay focused and encouraged.
I went and had a spur of the moment mani & pedi today as a treat(because I'm worth it):). I still have a mini goal of hitting 245 by the 24th when we leave for Disney and I think that's doable.
I hope everyone's doing well and having a good weekend.



11 comments:
Allllright! I'm so glad for your success. I bet the 245 will be right around the corner! You can do it!
I knew you would get there soon! Awesome! So happy to hear someone's scale is working...mine must be broken ;)
Congratulations on the awesome accomplishment!
Yeah Linda! 30lbs is awesome!!!!
That's fantastic!! You are on your way! I'm going to be there too - hopefully in the near future. I can't imagine would it would feel like to post that I've lost that much. You go girl!
Congratulations Linda!!
Linda, that is a big accomplishment. Think about how much 30 pounds really weighs! You so deserved that mani pedi - good for you!
WHOOOHOOOO!!!! Go Linda! Go Linda - that is the most awesome news - I'm thrilled for you.. and 245 is JUST around the corner. Big Hugs!! xx
A great milestone!
yay Linda!!!! that is great. It's a great feeling when you hit those small goals..and makes the journey so much easier!
Thanks for your comment on my blog...my favourite ride is either TOT or Pirates of the Caribbean (I know both totally the opposite to each other!).. have a blast. I am definitely going this time next year!
Woo-hoo!! That is fantastic! :)
Post a Comment