Does anyone else ever feel full in your pouch, but your stomach is growling? Very weird. I'm feeling that way now because I'm drinking water and I guess it's filling up my pouch, but my stomach wants FOOD.
In the beginning this used to happen a lot. Usually drinking something would help as the liquid moved through my stoma and into my lower pouch quickly.
Now I hardly ever feel stomach hunger at all (a year later). Instead I start to get a little dizzy and decide it is probably time for some food.
I haven't experienced this yet....growling when hungry but once the pouch is satisfied I am OK...I can hear the liquid go down though and that is like listening to plumbing!
Hey Linda, Just caught up on your blogs (was out of action due to my stupid computer coming to a stop and had to wait for a new one.. argh!!) Glad you're doing ok. My stomach since the band gurgles and gargles away like nothing else. I feel and hear all sorts of weird stuff that wasn't there before. It sure is a learning curve. Hugs Cara
3 comments:
In the beginning this used to happen a lot. Usually drinking something would help as the liquid moved through my stoma and into my lower pouch quickly.
Now I hardly ever feel stomach hunger at all (a year later). Instead I start to get a little dizzy and decide it is probably time for some food.
Tina
I haven't experienced this yet....growling when hungry but once the pouch is satisfied I am OK...I can hear the liquid go down though and that is like listening to plumbing!
Hey Linda,
Just caught up on your blogs (was out of action due to my stupid computer coming to a stop and had to wait for a new one.. argh!!)
Glad you're doing ok.
My stomach since the band gurgles and gargles away like nothing else. I feel and hear all sorts of weird stuff that wasn't there before. It sure is a learning curve.
Hugs
Cara
Post a Comment