The Last 25

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mirror, Mirror ...


Quick post as I'm in full on clean the house, get bags ready for our Disney trip this week mode. While I was sweeping the floor I glanced up into a mirror and noticed something. My COLLAR BONE!! Haven't seen that body part for awhile.
My weight is at a stand still as it's my TOM, so I'm hoping Monday or Tuesday I'll get some movement. My mini-goal is about four pounds by Thursday AM.

Have a good weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great news! I'm still having trouble locating my port, just a lot of fatty muscle between it and me I guess! Hopefully the doc won't have any trouble! Enjoy Disney, I grew up in Miami and know the parks like the back of my hand!!

Linda said...

Kathi - I can't find my port either, but they've never really had trouble finding it for fills. Sometimes I have to do a little sit-up on the table and that helps her find it. When's your first fill?

Brooke said...

Awesome to see the collarbone.

Doesn't it make you feel... I don't know, like more "feminine"? There's just something dainty about seeing it!

Have fun in Disney Land-- I hope it's a greta trip for you and the fam!

Debi said...

Hi Linda, I want to apologize for my double entry as a new follower. I had attempted to add my photo & it wouldn't work, so I tried it again a second time, still didn't work! Finally, my husband told me how to do it. Unfortunately, I am unable to delete the extra one!

Amy W. said...

oooh, I cant wait to find my collarbones. I dont think I have ever seen them. Maybe I dont have any?

Linda said...

Debi - I love followers - no worries about being on there twice. It just makes me look more popular. :)

Amy - I only saw them for a moment. They aren't out constantly like Kate Moss or anything. I predict you'll see yours soon.

Unknown said...

That's quite a fun discovery. I was just looking at a picture of me in high school and thinking, wouldn't it be nice to see that collarbone again..strange thought, but I had it.