Good things first - I had a new follower today - LJ and she has a new blog. She's having surgery this week and I'm her only follower so go show her some love and support.
http://ljandthesunshineband.blogspot.com/
LJ - if you're reading this I couldn't figure out how to leave you a comment (and that's the best part) so check your settings and make sure you have comments turned on and good luck on Thursday!!
So to the blah part. I feel blah and fat and blah. All my extreme tightness from last week has eased up, but unfortunately I ate sliders, lots of sliders. I've seriously turned to sugar and junk and have to get back on track. I'm not even going to make a list of all the stuff I ate because that's not the point (I will say s'mores were involved) and since I make a no diet rule, I just need to get the junk out of my system.
I'm hoping if I plan my meals and get my head in the game I'll actually lose some weight this week because I haven't done too much of that lately. Wish me luck!


12 comments:
Linda - you're a treasure! Thanks for 'following'. And I think I've figured out the 'comments' thing now.
I love your blog. You have achieved some amazing goals, very inspirational. I have 35 kgs to lose (77lbs) and it seems like such a huge amount. But then I notice that you (and heaps of others) did it, so obviously it can be done, and if it can be done, I can do it!
Nice to meet you, and thanks for your support.
Cheers,
LJ
I'm so on the same junky sliders wagon. You jump, I jump...let's go. Smart food tomorrow! (And I don't mean the popcorn...cuz yes, I had that today already.)
Luck on turning the smores thing around :)...I can eat the chocolate but the graham cracker slows me down a bit :)
Tina
Twins in bands - twins in junk food. I have also been hitting those sliders. Why do we do that? Is it something like sabotage? Pah! Hope you work your way through it. I know I'm to have to rein myself in too.
Good luck this week! Planning your meals can be hard, but it pays off in the end!
I jumped this weekend as well...all the bad and crazy stuff was going down no probs! Its MANIC monday and back the groove baby!
I drank so many calories this weekend it's scary. But, it happens and we move onward and upward...
That's really the trick for me...preparation. Even if it's filling 5 little rubbermaid containers on Sunday afternoon with homemade chicken salad for my whole week of lunches, that's what works. Take the guesswork out of each and every day and leave no room for improvisation.
Good Luck this week to us both.
Today is a new week so good luck!!
Hopefully your week has gotten better. I mean, no pressure, but you are my role model so you better get your shit together. LOL.
I think Cavapoo is the name for Cavoodles in the US.
Here are a couple of links you may find interesting.
http://www.burkesbackyard.com.au/2003/archives/2003/roadtests/dog_breeds/cavoodle
http://www.billabongcreekfarm.com.au/spoodle-puppy-shots.aspx (great photos but puppies are way overpriced)
Cheers, LJ
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I can't wait to hear I got approved, too! LOL! Hopefully it will be soon.
Post a Comment