Just when you think there is nothing else to be invented... :) If I was smaller it could be tempting, but presently I would fall over with another 750 ml. in there. Could be handy to fill with water for the 5K...slosh all the way to the finish line. :)
I want one. Too cool. Made me laugh since my DH just bought one of those camel packs for when he rides his bike. I guess it would be best for red wine since you would want to keep white chilled.
I think if everyone was drinking they wouldnt notice your boob size reducing. What a great idea. Maybe a guys one could be in the butt with the dispenser at the front? I bet they would sell a lot of those lol
thanks for posting on my blog and the congrats..I really appreciate it! I am so happy to have found your blog and am going to enjoy going through them (i get excited when I find new connections and can go through them)..you have done so amazing so I'm looking forward to reading about your experience...
I want one! I didn't think there could be anything better than a VS push up bra... but this just might be it (until the wine was gone, but by then I probably would not care anyway).
Too funny! Thanks for posting this; I got a big kick out of it.
Thanks also for leaving a comment on my blog about my new surgery date. It is kind of scary to have the date pushed up like that, but I'll be so busy this next week that I won't have much time to worry or second guess myself.
16 comments:
Just when you think there is nothing else to be invented... :) If I was smaller it could be tempting, but presently I would fall over with another 750 ml. in there. Could be handy to fill with water for the 5K...slosh all the way to the finish line. :)
Happy Weekend!
I want one. Too cool. Made me laugh since my DH just bought one of those camel packs for when he rides his bike. I guess it would be best for red wine since you would want to keep white chilled.
That is freaking awesome! thanks for the laugh!
hilarious!! I need this to wear daily lol
I think if everyone was drinking they wouldnt notice your boob size reducing. What a great idea. Maybe a guys one could be in the butt with the dispenser at the front? I bet they would sell a lot of those lol
LOL!
I'm getting one for every day of the week!
Hahah, that is AWESOME!!!! But no good for us big chested ladies I suppose lol!
Small chested girl here ready to wear it for the team.
haha..that is amazing!!
thanks for posting on my blog and the congrats..I really appreciate it! I am so happy to have found your blog and am going to enjoy going through them (i get excited when I find new connections and can go through them)..you have done so amazing so I'm looking forward to reading about your experience...
btw, you look amazing in your comparison pics!
I'm wearing one now.
I want one! I didn't think there could be anything better than a VS push up bra... but this just might be it (until the wine was gone, but by then I probably would not care anyway).
OMG .. that is freakin funny Linda.. I really think we should all get one..
I totally want that. They need a matching contraption you can pee into so you don't have to waste time going to the bathroom.
LOL do you like how only my boobs show up in my thumbnail profile pic? Real nice.
Too funny! Thanks for posting this; I got a big kick out of it.
Thanks also for leaving a comment on my blog about my new surgery date. It is kind of scary to have the date pushed up like that, but I'll be so busy this next week that I won't have much time to worry or second guess myself.
Post a Comment