As promised here are dress pictures - I had no photographer so it's me in my messy bathroom. The dress is way cuter in real life, it does not photograph well. I also bought a couple sweaters in Ann Taylor loft at lunch today - I got them in a large so I have a little muffin top, but my XL sweaters are getting baggy. One day I am going to get some glamour shots done to post because I never have my hair or make up done, but that's the real me I guess.
Thanks for all your comments and suggestions about my restriction issues - it's good to hear that you all have the same problems.



8 comments:
Looking good, babes - I like your floral dress and the neckline of the top pic. Look how good you are photographing now!! Whoooo
I like the floral one too!
Cute! Love the wrap look of the dress. Doesn't it feel good? I was just looking at your ticker, you are half way there..wow.
very nice~!
That dress is tooooo cute! I love dresses!
LOVE the dress! You look great, so pretty.
I'm sending you more XL sweaters, hope they fit! (Maybe for a few days at least!)
Awww you look so gorgeous. You have a great Mona Lisa demure smile ;-)
Luv, luv luv that floral dress on you.
Thanks for the note/following...I think I did it right here LOL. I can't wait to find 'the community'! I've got a lot of reading to do! That dress is too cute! -BG
Post a Comment