The Last 25

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jacket Pictures

So here's the jacket I got at Ann Taylor Friday. It's hard to see the details since it's black, but it's a short wool jacket with a tucking detail on the black. I'm going to wear it with either black suit pants I have on or the skirt that matches these pants. I don't have the appropriate Spanx on, but you get the picture. Please excuse my no make-up, greasy hair combo.

The interview is for a similar training department position to what I have now, but with a different company. I don't know how super interested I am in it, but I decided to take the interview and see what comes of it. I am open to new possibilities this year.

Wish me luck!




10 comments:

Kinzie said...

Lookin good and you look confident. Good luck!

wannabthinagain said...

you look fabulous!! GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, you're in the drivers seat and being confident in your look is a big plus! I like the jacket alot, you look terrific.

Tina said...

The jacket looks great. Being overweight for job interviews has been the worst for me! Everything professional is always so boxy and always made me look bigger than I was. I am applying for a couple of jobs in the next few months. I hope I can find a jacket that looks half as good!

THE DASH! said...

Hey looking good, girl!! That combo suits you to the ground - very professional looking. Great pics xxxx

MB said...

Looks pretty! Good luck!!!

uh said...

Good luck on the job front, you are ready!

Band-Babe said...

Linda,

Great NSV your Ann Taylor jacket! Isn't it an amazing feeling to go into regular stores and buy off of normal racks? You look so good! Hey, I'm a MD girl, too! I grew up there, my parents still live in Westminster. I've enjoyed reading your posts and love the MD connection!

Lara

Linda said...

Hey Lara - thanks for the comment, good to here I've got an MD follower. I'm going to go check out your blog!

THE DASH! said...

Me again!!

Just quickly dropped in to say .. GO YOU!! you won the challenge.. wayhayhay! Nice job, sunshine xx