The Last 25

Sunday, January 31, 2010

It Moved!!

So I did my official weigh in this morning for the Love Yourself contest and the scale finally gave it up. I'm down two pounds since last Sunday. Honestly I think it feared for it's life if I had another bad day. I'm giving some of the credit to the brilliant restriction I've had since this cold started. I actually made a fill appointment for Thursday to get a tiny little drop so I can stay this way.

I need to go get cleaned up to take Cate to a birthday party. This will be our 3rd weekend in a row. One more next week and hopefully we're clear for awhile. They are fun for the kids, but they really suck the time out of the day.

8 comments:

Barbara said...

YAY for the Scale and YOU Linda.. nice work.. and nice weight loss.

DB said...

I'm so happy for you Linda! Thanks for the kind words you left for DH & me!

LDswims said...

Yay!!! That's so awesome!

Just remember this when you sit in the salon chair in two weeks. You have 62 reasons to feel better about the reflection!!!

Shrinking Mommy said...

congrats to teh scale for finally moving!

THE DASH! said...

Whoo for your great restriction - so happy the scale finally moved again - did you threaten it with death like I did mine? xxxx

Athena's Melting said...

Congratulations....that is awesome!

Brooke said...

Yes, finally!!!!!

You're looking good there little lady ;-)

I hope you post some new photos soon. I am going in for a fill soon, too.

Thank god for fills- wonderful, awesome, amazing fills :-)

Natalia said...

So nice when the scale cooperates! Woo hooo!!