I just realized I have discovered my new found power of crossing my legs and do it all the time. I found myself in this really bizarre pose earlier - sideways, leaning against my desk trying to type and see one of my monitors. All to accommodate my sassy crossed leg pose. I'm too cute weird sometimes.
So tell me dear bloggies (my word for blogger buddies) what new found powers are you loving? – Keep clean it please!


5 comments:
Congrats!! I now have the ability to run! I am trying to up my exercise and alternate walking and running every minute for just a few minutes each day. I ran a full minute and hadn't even tried doing it for years. In fact, before my minute of walking was up I was running again. Granted my run is probably someone else's slow jog but I find it amazing!
Where do I start? lol.. Crossing of the legs is a biggie.. do it ALL the time now and don't think about it anymore. My fitness is coming up (yay) New clothes, new hair, new attitude I think about covers it. Congrats on your NSV!! Awesome.
I agree, I can wear my old clothes that I haven't been able to wear in 2 yrs!
But mostly, I am happy that I am able to walk!!! My DH & I took another 2 mile walk tonight!! And, I haven't taken my walker on any of my walks, so I consider this a definite super power for me!!!
Oh I was sooooooo excited to cross my legs comfortably again. I can even now hook my foot around a second time behind my calf...I love that. On my long drive home I discovered I could sit in the front seat of the car and rest my food on the dashboard...Love that too :)
I can't wait to go on vacation again and see how I feel after walking and going up stairs.
I am so early on-- but my new power seems to be to avoid overeating (at the moment) and to overcome cravings in a snap.
The band is awesome.
Post a Comment