The Last 25

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weird Band


I am at a loss as to where this crazy restriction came from. I did think it was from my stress at work, but it stayed with me over the weekend and is really tight. This little bugger has closed up as tight as a clam. I can drink and keep stuff down, so I'm OK, but I just think it's really weird since my last fill was in January. I really have to adjust to this - I think I really pissed my little stoma off last night by trying to eat a piece of pizza. Ughh... My turkey hot dog is not sitting too well tonight either. I'm thinking a day or two of mushies may be in order. I was able to eat a bunch of chocolate chip cookies yesterday. Hmm...


We had an uneventful, rainy weekend. I'm trying to get rid of all the junk in our house. We moved in 2 years ago and somehow I have successfully managed to stuff every crevice with crap. I'm trying to clean up a closet or room a weekend.Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Janelle said...

Good luck with cleaning, I feel the same way. We moved in a little less than a year ago and never finished unpacking lol, so I try to unpack a box or 2 every weekend.

Barbara said...

Amazing how the restriction just pops in for a stay... I have been in my home 11 years, and I still have boxes unpacked.. I am a tosser and I am married to a keeper... I would love to rent one of those dumpster and go to town. so I applaud your goal of getting rid of the crap..

DB said...

Hey Linda - We've been cleaning out the junk too- Uggh! Where does it all come from??? At least we had a rainy weekend!

Jacquie said...

We moved 2 times in one year....sold house on Long Island, rented apartment on LI while we were moving to FL! Thats how you get rid of stuff!

Tina said...

I just tightened up this weekend too..totally makes no sense. I assume it is water or something..I'm not having any more stress than normal either...weird weird..

Also-good luck with the cleaning..I love a good cull :)

Jess said...

I got really tight last week and this weekend. I'm a relative newbie, banded in January, and got a little nervous. I'm glad to hear that, although it's weird, it just happens sometimes and it doesn't mean there's anything wrong.

I was a little extra stessed at work, compounded by TOM. Yuck.

Thanks for helping ease my unease.