I just want to say I was so blown away by everyone's comments yesterday. I sat at my desk and my blackberry kept beeping with another sweet message. I'm not sure someone from outside our little world could understand the support we get from each other.Thanks again!
I'm trying to stay positive and get negative thoughts out of my head. My short term goal is to hit 199 and I'm going to stay focused on that. As of this morning I was back down to 206(where I was 2 weeks ago) and I'll take it. If I can eat 3 Cadbury Eggs in a week and still lose weight, my little guy is doing its job.
I have my fill appointment in 2 weeks, so I'm going to focus on my portions to see how I feel when it rolls around. I know I feel like I need one now!
Cream of Wheat Healthy Grains Review
I mentioned I got this on Sunday, so here's the verdict.
I love Cream of Wheat, so I was excited to see this with extra Protein & Fiber. Now it's not as much protein as I'd get with eggs or a Zone bar, but it's good for a change.
In order to give to the additional protein and Fiber they added bran, so it is darker in appearance and has a little nutty flavor. The packet makes a huge portion (for us); I made the whole thing this morning and ate about half with a little milk and sweetener.
I think it tastes good and similar to regular Cream of Wheat, but if you don't like that bran taste and mouth feel, you may not like it.
My only question is will this keep me full? Technically it's a mushy slider, so we'll see.
I feel very satisfied right now, but we'll see how I feel when some coffee washes it down in a half an hour.
Have a lovely Friday!


1 comment:
I looked for the cream of wheat at my grocery store...no higher protein version. I love cream of wheat....Did you find it at a chain grocery store or a more natural food store?
Post a Comment