- If you could have lunch with a famous person who would it be and what would you order?
Bono – I have loved Bono since the 6th grade. My husband knows if I every get closer than concert range to Bono it's on. I would not eat – too nervous. No I would drink champagne then get champagne courage and lick stuff off him (while listening attentively to him talk about third word debt forgiveness)
Second choice – George Clooney
2. Where's the furthest place you've traveled to?
Ireland – I believe I mentioned in a post once that I was going to stalk Bono there (my stupid boyfriend, now husband, stopped me).
3. If you could describe yourself in 4 words – what would they be?
Honest, Loving, Thoughtful, Funny
4. What's one interesting thing about you we don't know?
I love musicals. I really think the world would be a better place if we all walked around and burst into song.
5. Finally – whose blog spoke to you, stuck with you, stayed in your mind, resonated with you – this week – and why?
Wow – that's a tough one because Jen & Drazil had amazing posts that took a lot of courage. Angie was also really honest about her struggles this week and that takes courage too.


12 comments:
I just belly laughed at your 'champagne courage' licking attack on Bono. LOVE IT!
I wasn't brave enough to post it, b/c my DH reads my blog sometimes. I'd love to eat something off of Ryan Reynolds myself. You know how they do the human sushi table. Yeah, that. (Except I don't like sushi..so something else. Steak maybe? hahaha!)
Hahaha!!! You guys are so funny.
I love the bursting out in song thing too. Have you seen Enchanted? I think that was the name of the movie.
LOL - Licking stuff off Bono!!!!!!!
Oh God - my fave was the whole life should be a musical - everyone should run around like in the Sound of Music!
Thanks for the shout-out... It validates that sharing the good and the bad really is what this is all about!
I too loved the breaking out into song. Like those movie musicals. BTW, I sing at the top of my lungs in the car when I am alone. I drove across the country and I think my sister was ready to kill me. I couldn't stop myself from singing.
I find it funny that everyone loves George Cluny. Me too. Problem is, I have a brother who looks almost identical to him. I will have to post a picture one of these days.
Hmmm I would totally do Bono, George and Ryan Reynolds ;-)
And speaking of musicals, I'd shag Captain Von Trapp, too!
Jen - my husband knows that Bono would trump him and is OK with it, so I don't worry about him reading(he doesn't though).
Bandita - I love Enchanted- it's so cute.
Sound of Music is my favorite ever.
Sandy Lee you must reveal your brother!
Hey Linda - I'm glad to hear you got your fill and it sounds like its going to do you well. I know I need to get a fill, I'm so embarassed that the scale isn't moving and I don't want to go in a failure which is completely counter-productive, I know. I just need to get over it and do it. I can basically eat anything I want as long as I take my time.
Hey and I feel about John Mayer the way you feel about Bono. I too laughed out loud at that one! too funny!
What is your weight today? lets jump through to Onederland together. Although I think you may make it before me. I hopped on the scale and gained again. Its totally ridiculous to me and frustrating. I didn't work out for 5 days and ate too much Easter chocolate.
Well, good luck to you! You're going to do it!!
U2 is going on tour. If I'm not mistaken, they kick off their tour right here in SLC in June?
Linda, email me about your Sisterhood workout pants! You are an angel!
I love love love Bono too....
Post a Comment