I know I've posted this unflattering picture from Cate's last dance recital before, but since I have the actual comparison shot, I thought I'd post them together. It's not a full year later (about 10 and 1/2 months), I can't really remember looking that big and miserable, but I was. Thanks band!
 |
| May 2009 |
 |
| April 2010 |
11 comments:
You've come a long way in 10 1/2 months, girl. I so recognize the look on your face in the 2009 picture; I've felt it myself many times. You look a lot more comfortable in your skin now.
PS For some reason I just saw that you're in Maryland. I used to live in Annapolis. It was the most fun time of my life.
Woohoo! Way to go, pretty girl!
Can't wait til we can get together. You've been so successful with the band. Hopefully if we dine together it will mean that I'll be successful too. There is probably no science to back up my theory, but humor me.
Linda you are AMAZING. Your family is beautiful, you keep rockin that band girl!
Wow Linda you should be so proud! You are gorgeous in both though & in the inside!!!
I agree with Dawn. You should be proud. Yea!!!
WOW!! You can definately see a big difference.
you look terrific!!
You look amazing Linda. And years younger. What a difference. Sometimes I wish that our fatter selves didn't have to put up with the fact that the fat changes the way we look, especially our faces. It doesn't seem fair somehow to have our beauty hidden like that!
You are gorgeous inside and out, and always were, but now.... you're smokin' hot and such a demure little lady ;-)
Lady, you look wonderful! And I judge a book by it's cover, so I should know.
Post a Comment