I realized I hadn't done a non - questionnaire post in awhile. I thought I'd catch everyone up on my week/weight/life.
OK- The big thing right now in blogland-BOOBS. At first I thought I couldn't go because it fell on my daughter's birthday. I decided to be a little bit of a selfish Mom and go for most of it. I'll either get home before she wakes up Sunday(her b-day) or my hubby and she will fly out and meet me in Chicago. I thought we could do a birthday package at American Girl Place and then go spend some time with my Mom and Dad who live in Iowa about 3 hours away from Chicago. Either way I'll be there Friday & Saturday and I'm so excited.
Weight - I lost 2 pounds this week, putting me at 202.5. I'm praying that this week I'll see the 1xx, but I've been saying that for awhile. I hate to put this in writing but my restriction is pretty awesome right now.
I did a little trying on/shopping today. My work pant situation has gotten to an emergency situation. I have a mix of 18/16's that I've been wearing, but some are way too big now. I went to Gap and was surprised because the 14's were good on my legs but didn't go around my stomach at all. I had better luck at AT Loft- I got a pair of black dress pants on clearance in a 14 and they fit really well. I try not to get caught up in the tags, but it's such a pain to go from store to store and be different sizes.
Not too much else going on - Cate's ballet recital was Saturday. I'll post some pictures from it later because it's a good comparison shot.
I hope everyone has a good Monday!


8 comments:
I'm right there with you ! 202.4 today for me. I sure don't want to get my hopes up, but I wouldn't complain if I hit it this week. We are gonna do this!
Getting sooo close, that's amazing!! Keep up all the hard work and you will be there in no time.
So glad to hear that you will be able to make it to Chicago! Maybe I will be able to make it next year in Florida and meet ya'll.
Oh how great that we get to meet in Chicago. I am glad it worked out for you. Congrats on the loss
Can't wait to meet everyone in Chicago! Your doing great with the weight Linda!
can't wait for chicago. good for you for making it work. i thought of you the other day...i had to go to an eval for the princess and they had me sit in a teeny tiny chair. it was a wooden one and not one of those plastic ones..but still.....
Oooh! Size 14's! That's exciting. I do hate how every store is different too! I have a pair of size 16's from the GAP that are TIGHT around the waist, but then I have a pair of 14's from Target that are almost falling off of me. It's so weird and annoying.
Exciting that you are going to Chicago!
Ugh, the sizing, I really wish they'd standardize!
Sounds like you're doing great and you came to a wonderful compromise for the BOOBS weekend :-)
Post a Comment