- What's your favorite smell?
I have a REALLY strong sense of smell, so this could be a long list, but I'll rein it in. 1. The little girl smell of my daughter (sweet,sticky, baby powder). 2. Honeysuckle – reminds me of growing up in North Carolina. When we moved to our new house, the first Spring I discovered there's a honeysuckle bush somewhere in the wild area behind our backyard. I love to sit on the deck and smell it, I feel like a 7 year old running around with no shoes on.
2. What is your all-time favorite movie and why?
This is tough because we have movies that hold memories and movies that we just love and sometimes they are different. I'd have to say that the Sound of Music is the movie I've probably seen most in my life and one I will always watch. I've watched it with my Mom and I've watched it with my daughter – it's a classic.
3. What's your trigger food?
Well if you asked what I could eat lots of and what made me gain weight I would say carbs(crusty wonderful bread specifically). If you asked what my binge food was (like when I had a bad day what would I go to Target to buy to gorge and then possibly purge) it would be Doritos and M&M's. Even writing this I can feel that little rush I would get eating a handful of Doritos then a handful of M&M's. Uck…
4. When someone you love is going through a difficult time – what are your go-to words to make them feel better – in just a sentence or two?
I'm so sorry, I'm here if you need anything – if I'm speaking to comfort someone.
If it's personal between my husband and me, I just say "we'll get through this – we always do"
5. This one is always the same. Who is your nominee for the blog of the week for YOU? Which blog OR comment touched your heart, spoke to you, stuck with you all week?
Roo – That takes a lot of courage


6 comments:
Great answers!
love your answers, especially to #1, i felt like i was there smelling the honeysuckle :-)
I love Honeysuckle too!
Okay - I used to get Doritoes as presents I loved them so much AND me and my girlies just watched Sound of Music last weekend. LOVE that movie. Doe - a deer - a female deer....lalalala♪
Mmmmmm honeysuckle. Regarding Lost Boys, I unfortunately always went for the bad boys. Thank God I got over that by the time I met my husband. Although I talked him into a tattoo after we got married so I can pretend he's a bad boy. ;-)
Love Roo and yes she is very brave
Post a Comment