I just went back and read my super upbeat "I'm going to reach 199 in March" blog and realized that on March 1st I weighed 208. Which means I only lost 3 pounds in March!! Crap - something needs to change in this picture. I've got a fill Thursday - hopefully that will give me a kick start.
Have a Happy Easter to all those who celebrate!!Or a good weekend if you don't.


11 comments:
UGH - I'm right there with you Linda. 4.5 lbs. in March. We'll get there though!
Happy Easter to you too! :)
I'm there with you too. I had a fill and it was too tight. Lost 5 pounds in 12 days. Since the unfill 5 days ago, nothing. Hmmm. It is getting nicer out every day though and that means we can get outside and enjoy ourselves soon! Hang in there.
Me, too. I haven't lost a thing in two weeks. I've got a fill this week also. Fingers crossed. Mouth shut.
Thanks for the tip on my earlier post. I wish you luck with your top off. Weight Loss + Not too tight = HAPPY BANDSTER
Hey 3 lbs is 3 lbs....good luck with the fill
Ok, ok, back off of my friend Linda, alright. Isn't she the same girl who has lost nearly 80 pounds????
And yes: 3 pounds may not sound like a lot, but think about losing 3 pounds a month for 4 months-- voila, that's 12 pounds.
Sounds slow, but it is better than gaining. I certainly hope the pace picks up though-- I realize it is frustrating to lose slow. That's MY band story (slow weight loss.)
Way to go, I'm counting the days (and milky ways) til my fill on the 14th. I've been putting a few back on...gotta stop the madness! Happy Easter to you and the family!
Better off than on! Happy Easter
Good luck with the fill & Happy Easter!
Um, I go away for two months and you get even hotter!?! How is that possible?
I know, 3 lbs kinda sucks but I think we lose alike. I haven't lost any weight officially for about a month (? give or take). Been stuck at 193-195. But, we're both living the banded life and when you lose so much weight every now and then I think your body just needs a break. That's my theory anyway!
And no worries about the upper arm issue we share. OMG mine are soooo bad. I am glad to have a batwing sister, too. I am seriously looking into thermage. Will post about it.
Hang in there, Linda! I hope you had a great Easter!
Post a Comment