I am officially in the 180's and that means 90 pounds off since my band. The 180's is VERY uncharted territory for me - I'm thinking maybe freshman year of college was the last time I saw them. Also, it means I'm 29 pounds away from my goal. Yes, they will be a hard 29 pounds I'm sure, but I'll get there.
Its' going to be a busy week for me so I'm not sure if I'll post again. I'm supposed to have my upper GI tomorrow morning, but I'm thinking of postponing it because I've got a bad cold + TOM, so that equals kind of tight. The last thing I need right now is for them to see films of me really tight and want to take some fill out. Yes, I'm paranoid, but I know how these things go sometimes. I'll see how I eat today and decide later.
Rick's surgery is Friday, so think goods thoughts. I know he is nervous, but he's doing pretty well. I feel like I'm doing it all over again making grocery lists and such. It's amazing what you forget in a year - I totally couldn't remember the post op diet.
Have a good week everyone!


23 comments:
Congratulations Linda!! You are so close to goal!!!
Sending your hubby healing vibes! :)
CONGRATULATIONS, Linda! Great news. I'll be thinking of your husband on Friday.
Oh darl, congrats - 90 is fantastic!!! And let Rick know we are all thinking of him. Good luck, Rick!!!
Wow, 90 pounds is just amazing!!
L@@k at you rocking into the 180's (I am so jealous). And dropping 90 lbs.. that's simply amazing.
Super good luck to your hubs.. take good care of him..
90 lbs is AMAZING! Congrats!! Sending good vibes to your hubby- he'll rock it for sure. He has you as a shining example. :)
ROCK ON! You're going to be such a great support for your husband... and congrats! Way to go!
Amazing success! That is a wonderful accomplishment, I hope to follow in your footsteps someday!
90 pounds fantastic..... good luck for your husband.
This is HUGE!! You deserve every fraction of an ounce. You amaze me! I think we need some comparison shots to oooo and aaaah over.
I'm so excited for both you and your husband! that is great news!
This is exciting! What a wonderful example you have set for your husband! What better way to get started on the weight loss surgery then having your own personal live in inspiration!
I'll be thinking of you guys on Friday!
90 lbs! WOW!!! What an achievement!! And yes...I definitely want to ooh and ahh over some before and afters!
Let us know when everything has gone perfectly and your hubs is one of the club :)
AWESOME!!!!!! And best wishes to DH!
Oh you can so knock off those last 29! You are doing so great!
90 pounds is awesome...you're my hero and an inspiration to us all.
Sending good vibes the way of your hubby...take good care of him.
Good luck for hubs! It's cool being a couple with this, because you understand what the other is going through.
Congrats on being in uncharted territory! It's wicked exciting, is it not?!?! :)
90 Pounds?!?! That is amazing, I am so happy for you! I can't even imagine what that must feel like! Also, you look awesome in your jeans! Keep rockin' that band! <3
90lbs is amazing!!!
Yay Linda - so happy for you. Sending good vibes to hubby!
90 pounds...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You look tiny in those jeans!!!
Thanks for the slip pep talk...I'll let you know (gotta love those busy Docs...geez).
Ooops, forgot. Good vibes for Rick!!!
Post a Comment