Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Well, YEAH...
Oooh not too bad at all - actually better than not bad.. OUTSTANDING! xx
mmmmmmmm Georgie-boy.
George is a classic! Thanks for pulling thru with the pic! Happy weekend!
Yum. Mama like!
sooooooo worth waiting for!
yummmmmy!!in that pic he looks like jake gyllenhall...or his dad :-)
Oh yeah. Would definitely pay good money to watch him read the yellow pages.
OMG. You KNOW how much I love him?! Sometimes, when I'm lying in bed at night, I will myself to dream of him. Seriously. Not kidding.
mmmm MMMMM!...I could nosh on him ALL Day long!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Well, YEAH...
Oooh not too bad at all - actually better than not bad.. OUTSTANDING! xx
mmmmmmmm Georgie-boy.
George is a classic! Thanks for pulling thru with the pic! Happy weekend!
Yum. Mama like!
sooooooo worth waiting for!
yummmmmy!!
in that pic he looks like jake gyllenhall...or his dad :-)
Oh yeah. Would definitely pay good money to watch him read the yellow pages.
OMG. You KNOW how much I love him?! Sometimes, when I'm lying in bed at night, I will myself to dream of him. Seriously. Not kidding.
mmmm MMMMM!...I could nosh on him ALL Day long!
Post a Comment